Dr Samantha Tan qualified from the University of Adelaide with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. She has practised widely in rural and metropolitan South Australia, as well as in Tasmania, prior to returning to her home state of Victoria.
- Enjoys Family dentistry, gentle and approachable manner towards her patients
- Active member of the Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- Attended CPD events and courses of modern dental knowledge and techniques
- Practised widely in rural and metropolitan South Australia, Tasmania, Melbourne
- Volunteered to treat children with the Cambodia World Family organisation in Phnom Penh